1. My mouth still hurts from getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Ugh.
I've been doing a lot of whining about it.
I'm slowly weaning off of the pain pills they gave me. But it hurts.
2. My new purses came yesterday! I am so excited.
I'm only keeping the pink one though.
I LOVE both of the prints on them and actually ordered the purple and pink one because a friend has it and I loved the print so much, but the one I ordered just isn't very user friendly. It's a little bit thin and doesn't really hold what I need it to without being uncomfortable. I'm sad about it though because I love the print so much!
3. We did some rearranging around here this weekend and yesterday. It feels good!
The living room is different and I went through two of the rooms downstairs.
4. Speaking of rearranging, me and Brad got a new bed! We picked one out at Ikea a couple of months ago but then realized it wouldn't fit in the Murano so we had no way to get it home. That's a problem.
My sister was just there moving a friend over to Seattle and they went to Ikea so she picked it up for us!
5. Preston and my Mom are two peas in a pod when it comes to internet clips. They could seriously sit for hours bouncing from clip to clip. Specifically shark and whale clips.
6. Why is their so much laundry? I mean for real. Who wears all of this stuff?
7. My old best friend from high school got married last weekend. It was a little sad for me. We don't talk anymore so seeing the photos on Facebook and knowing that she was heading into a new adventure made me miss our friendship. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and she was a gorgeous bride (no surprise there).
8. Did I mention that my mouth freaking hurts?
9. I burnt my tongue on some soup yesterday. WTF! I already can't eat anything solid because my mouth hurts and now my tongue is all burnt. Thanks universe.
10. Tomorrow is a new day. And I plan on being a lot less of a complainer then.