I don't normally do these, but maybe it's time to take a break from normal!
I've been tagged! By my friend Mandy!
1. You must post the rules (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Where to begin...
My Eleven Facts
1. I am afraid of the dark. Like actually afraid of the dark. I keep a light on in my living room and kitchen every night. And a light outside my bedroom as well. I don't know when it started, I've been afraid of the dark for as long as I can remember.
2. I'm not a huge coffee person. Never have been. Don't get me wrong I like it. As long as it's prissed out. Like a latte. Or a Frappuccino. And true story, I kind of like coffee as an accessory. In the Fall holding a vanilla latte makes it feel just so much more Fall. Feel free to laugh now.
3. Brad put a motion censored light switch thing in our play room. So every time you walk in there the light automatically turns on. And after like three minutes of no movement it shuts off. I didn't know how I'd feel about it at first but now I love it. The only problem is that sometimes I walk into a room and after a few seconds of irritation that the light didn't click on I realize that this room actually requires me to flip the switch. Imagine that.
4. You can tell that state of my life by walking into mine and Brad's closet. It is the first room in my house that I take care of always. So if my closet is a mess it's a good bet that I'm also feeling like my life is a mess. And if my closet is completely put together and clean it's a good bet that I'm feeling very in control of my life.
5. I am obsessed with pictures. I put them everywhere. I also make sure that we get family photos and Preston's photos done every single year. It just makes me happy to look around and see all the people I love and the moments we've all shared. It's like a perfect little memory in a frame.
6. I LOVE to watch movies over and over again. Drives my husband crazy. But it is not abnormal for me to watch a movie and then love it so much that I watch it again the next day. And then a few days after that. I've seen some of my favorites way too many times to count! I've been doing it since I was little apparently, my Dad always tells me how when The Little Mermaid came out I used to play it and then get up rewind it and play it all over again. Which is how he knows all the songs! Ha!
7. As of July we will have been living in this house for six years. When I think about that I am shocked! SIX years! That seems like such a long time. But really it seems like it has flown by so fast!
8. My favorite color is pink and has been for as long as I can remember.
9. I like to write lists. Sometimes it's a little bit ridiculous. But at any given time if you look in my notebook there are probably three or four lists going. At least.
10. I hate cooking. Which is kind of ironic because I love eating. I would never cook again if I didn't have to. In fact if I could hire just one person to do something for me I would hire someone to cook. I'll do the cleaning and the shopping and the laundry as long as someone else will cook.
11. We live in the school district that I went to school in. BUT based on where we live Preston would go to my rival high school. I'm struggling with that. In fact I told Brad we're going to have to move before Preston goes to high school.
The questions Mandy gave me
1. How many kids do you want?
...I want at least three. Maybe four. It all depends. Originally I only wanted two, but Brad convinced me otherwise. He wants a big family, in fact I think he'd go for more than four but I shut that down. He comes from a small family and hates it. And I come from a very big family and we both love it. You could say I've converted him! :)
2. What is your favorite place to vacation?
...I haven't been to very many places. But I love the Oregon Coast (funny because I used to hate it when I was little) and California. And Seattle. I love big cities because there are so many things to do and see, lots of entertainment.
3. What time do you go to bed every night?
...Way too late! I always start out saying I'm going to be in bed at 10pm, but usually end up going to sleep at more like 11:30pm to midnight.
4. What is your favorite book?
...I don't think I really have one. Sad, huh? I love to read. Love it. But I like to read so many different things.
5. Where do you live?
...In the Pacific Northwest! In Washington, more specifically.
6. What show could you watch over and over again?
...Grey's Anatomy! And I do. I don't even know how many times I have seen the first few seasons!
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
...That's a hard one. I love holidays! Probably Christmas. I love the build up. The shopping. And making lists. And traditions. And excitement. And Christmas Eve at my Aunts house. Preston's excitement about Santa. And know that he's older I love Christmas morning and how excited he is about all of it.
8. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
...Hollister! I wear a lot of their stuff. It's kind of ridiculous!
9. What is your favorite quote?
...I like too many quotes to pick just one! And with all of the time I've been spending on Pinterest lately I have so many more favorite quotes!
10. Where do you want to retire?
...Somewhere warm! With my family!
11. Who will you be cheering for in the Super Bowl?
...I realize this is a little late, but the Giants of course! I didn't actually have a preference so I was cheering for the Giants for Miss Mandy!!
My Eleven Questions for the People I'm Tagging
1. What are you favorite names? Boy and girl.
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
4. What is the last movie you watched?
5. If you were given $10,000 what would you do and why?
6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Are you a spender or a saver?
8. What is your go to outfit?
9. If your house was on fire what would you grab?
10. What is your most vivid childhood memory?
11. Last photo you took?