To find out what this is all about go here.
61. Almost getting the garage completely put back together and done.
62. Getting all of my stuff (Preston's old stuff) in the garage put away and re-labeled and stacked just the way I've wanted it!
63. Preston and Brad running over to my parent's house to look at something for my Mom and ending up staying to hang out there without me for a couple of hours. I love that Brad loves my family and hanging out with them with or without me.
64. Getting a couple of hours at home to myself while Brad and Preston were over at my parent's house.
65. Preston sleeping in until 10:30am on Saturday morning, even though he went to bed at his normal time the night before.
66. Leaving the windows open and the heater off!
67. Taking a walk and playing at the park with my boys on Sunday because it's finally nice enough out.
68. Swinging by my parent's house on Sunday in the middle of running errands and Preston and my Dad deciding that I should run the rest of my errands on my own because they feel like hanging out.
69. Preston begging (literally begging) not to have to leave my parent's house. "Mommy please don't make me leave. PLEASE!". What can I say the kid loves Grandma and Grandpa's house.
70. Preston crashing moments after being put to bed Sunday night. He was just plain exhausted.