It has been a while since I last did one of these! I have some serious catching up to do. I hosted a play date today and decided that was the perfect theme for Project Finding Joy.
Ready? Okay! Did I just sound a little cheerleader-ish there to you too?
41. Having a completely clean house this morning.
42. Okay, that's a little bit of a lie, my bedroom was definitely not clean. Which is why I'm grateful that we have locks on our doors for the rooms that aren't clean! HA!
43. New friends and old friends and having a chance to get to know each of them better.
44. Listening to Preston play with friends.
45. Preston being old enough to really really enjoy having friends over.
46. Play dates that are more enjoyable than stressful! This is a big one!
47. Watching Preston share his toys. And seeing that he is handling having to share his toys much better than I expected.
48. Friends that stay late.
49. How exhausted Preston is afterwards from having fun and playing hard.
50. A playroom that is trashed! I take that as the sign of a successful play date and that all TWELVE of the kids must have had fun!