With a new year comes a new slate. And I'm hoping to take advantage of that. A fresh start. And hopefully the chance to make some changes and stick with them.
2011 will be the year...
- I actually work out. Consistently. As in not just for a month or two. And not only if I have some one doing it with me. It's time to start working out for ME!
- I start eating better. Not perfectly, just better. That shouldn't be too hard should it?
- Preston starts eating more variety. I'm done making Preston the same foods over and over again. This year he's going to learn to try new foods!
- I finish going through our house and removing the clutter. All of the clutter. I started going through things in December and it's strangely therapeutic to get rid of things we no longer need or use.
- I become a saver instead of a spender. Last year we really worked on our finances and how we spend our money and we improved a lot. I want to get even better. I want to put more in savings and work on paying down our debt and not creating any new debt.
- I want to get back to getting me and Preston out of the house more regularly. We used to be so good about going out and seeing friends and doing things. Lately we've really been lacking in this department and we both miss having more fun!
- I want to set aside more time to learn with Preston. Time for him to teach me about his toys and the things he's interested in and his thoughts and time for me to teach him about the things he needs to know and doesn't yet know.
- I want to create a routine for me and Preston. Even a routine for me, Brad, and Preston. I just want to make our days more regular. That sounds so boring, but I crave knowing what to expect on a day to day basis. I know it's going to be hard at first but I really think it will be worth it.
- I start making things happen. No more I'm going to or I was going to, at the end of the year I want to be able to say I did.
- I want to be a better blogger. I want to blog more and blog about the right now. I spend so much time trying to get caught up that I'm never actually caught up.
- Brad and I have more date nights.
- I want to continue to travel. We did a lot of things in 2010 and took a lot of trips, big and small, and I want to do my very best to make sure that we do the same thing in 2011!
Wish me luck! I tried to be realistic with all the things I hope to follow through on this year, so this shouldn't be too tough. I hope.