1. I found Preston snow boots! And for only $15! Thank you Walmart.
2. Even with the snow boots we didn't play in the snow. Preston decided it was too cold and he had no desire to go out and play in it. That's my boy!
3. Brad spent twelve hours at work today and he's only getting paid for FIVE of them. Why? His company is refusing to pay drive time on this job since it's an hour in a half out of town and they spent most of the day just trying to get out of town to the job only to not be able to get there with the weather. This enrages me.
4. My SIL is going to Hawaii next month and I want to go soooooooo bad! I'm so close to just saying "who needs savings" and just buying me and Preston a ticket. Then that damn voice of reason starts in on me. I hate that voice.
5. My fabulous husband has been shoveling the walkway to the garage for me every morning before work. I should mention that he LEAVES our house for work at four in the morning. And he still makes sure he is up early enough to make it so that I don't have to walk in the snow to get to my car!
6. I'm not sure if #5 is such a great thing to admit. On the one hand, it makes my husband sound so wonderful on the other is makes me sound so high maintenance! I should be clear, I don't ask him to shovel for me. But I do love that I don't have to stomp through the snow to get to my car.
7. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little high maintenance.
8. It is so cold out we had to bring our two outside cats in. They are outside cats because they pee all over the house and spray Preston's bedroom furniture, so I wasn't thrilled about this. But it's just too cold to leave them outside. We locked them in the downstairs bathroom, so it's going to be a long night.
9. It is also so cold out that my key less entry wouldn't work on my car tonight! I'm not kidding. I actually had to pull the keypad out of my purse and use the key to unlock my car. Then my freaking car was still too frozen to recognize my key being in the car, so I had to use my key to start my car. It is that cold. In the three years that we have had the car I have never had to actually stick the key in the ignition. It was such a pain in the ass! And it made me laugh that I thought it was such a pain because three years ago it was a regular every day thing.
10. I am getting so excited for Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I almost can't decide which one I'm more excited for. And then I remember that Thanksgiving comes with food and Thanksgiving wins!