A friend of mine has started a new idea. A project of sorts. It's about finding the joy. The joy in the little things. A 1,000 joys. It sounds like a lot, but really a 1,000 things to be grateful for shouldn't be so hard. Big things. Small things. Anything. And everything.
I've decided to participate.
So here goes, the start of my 1,000 things to find joy in. A 1,000 things to be grateful for.
1. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
2. The return of Fall TV shows
3. That summer weather decided to stick around a little longer
4. Days that don't require showering, getting dressed, or doing much of anything.
5. That Brad actually got a real paycheck this pay period (His company brought him back
during this pay period)
6. Grey's Anatomy reruns
7. Morning snuggles
8. Listening to Preston tell me about his dreams from the night before when he wakes up (Lately they involve Spider-Man!)
9. The Merlot color on our living room walls
10. Realizing that something I'd planned on buying anyways is now on sale
Care to join in?